- Convenience – If you decide to buy an Olympic RTM Home, you will have one contact for every question or concern, eliminating the need to speak to the plumber, painter, framer, finish carpenter, etc.
- Cost Control – Because we build your Ready to Move Home in a controlled environment, we do not experience job site theft, material delivery delays or travel time costs. This helps keep the cost of your RTM and total project down.
- Time-Saving – Building a home with Olympic Homes saves you time. Your foundation contractor can start on your foundation while we build your home. Typical on-site builds can take anywhere from 9 – 12 months. If all of your post-move work is well co-ordinated, you should be in your new RTM in 5-6 months from the first time you sit down with the draftsperson!
- No Surprises – The controlled environment in which we build your RTM allows us to accurately predict what the projects costs are going to be. We won’t surprise you with extra charges.
- Quality Control – We have a dedicated site supervisor that oversees the construction of all our RTMs. He does not spend his time driving from site to site, across the province. He spends his days on our yard, ensuring the quality that goes into your home is what you’d expect. The tradesmen we use are extremely proud of the quality work they produce and it shows.
CALL or INQUIRE TODAY to find out why more people are choosing Olympic Homes to be their builder.
Posted in: General